When talking about technologies, speed and capacity in the transfer of data plays a fundamental role. That is why two of the most important technology companies in the world, such as Microsoft and Facebook, along with Telxius, a telephone infrastructure subsidiary, have inaugurated the most advanced transatlantic cable so far. The result of this ambitious project has been named Marea (Spanish for “Tide”) and its main aim is to satisfy the growing demand for Internet services and cloud computing in recent years. Marea is the most advanced subsea cable that crosses the Atlantic Ocean. The cable connects the United States (Virginia Beach) with Spain (Bilbao).
WHAT CAN SOLIDQ DO FOR YOU?
Whether you need to enhance an existing platform or design an entirely new solution, SolidQ offers a suite of services to help you architect, integrate and optimize your Microsoft information platform.
- Python for SQL Server Specialists Part 4: Python and SQL Server
- How to extract Twitter data with a windows service created with Python in Visual Studio 2017
- Python for SQL Server Specialists Part 3: Graphs and Machine Learning
- How to refresh Power BI dataset from an on-premise Power Shell script
- Python for SQL Server Specialists Part 2: Working with Data