When talking about technologies, speed and capacity in the transfer of data plays a fundamental role. That is why two of the most important technology companies in the world, such as Microsoft and Facebook, along with Telxius, a telephone infrastructure subsidiary, have inaugurated the most advanced transatlantic cable so far. The result of this ambitious project has been named Marea (Spanish for “Tide”) and its main aim is to satisfy the growing demand for Internet services and cloud computing in recent years. Marea is the most advanced subsea cable that crosses the Atlantic Ocean. The cable connects the United States (Virginia Beach) with Spain (Bilbao).
- GPDR and HASH anonymisation
- Network latencies over 1ms. Are they enough for a good SQL server performance?
- Latency, the worst enemy for any Hybrid Cloud environment
- Azure Files Premium + SQL Server Failover Cluster instance = simplified OnPremise to Cloud
- Azure Database integrated authentication with SSIS
Administration Advanced Analytics Azure azure active directory Azure Machine Learning Azure Site Recovery Clustering Convert Bitmask to N:M database Data Exploration Data Science Disaster Recovery Excel High Availability Integration Services José Benjamín González Doval Many to Many Dax oracle Performance Powershell PoweShell Python refresh dataset Rstats SolidQ SQL Server SSIS Statistics T-SQL Troubleshooting Tuning SQL Server Validation Visual Studio 2017