The increasing diversification of the type and volume of data, the lowering of computational processing costs and storage costs have opened a window of opportunity for the resurgence of a discipline that already existed on paper and among equations: Machine Learning.
WHAT CAN SOLIDQ DO FOR YOU?
Whether you need to enhance an existing platform or design an entirely new solution, SolidQ offers a suite of services to help you architect, integrate and optimize your Microsoft information platform.
- Latency, the worst enemy for any Hybrid Cloud environment
- Azure Files Premium + SQL Server Failover Cluster instance = simplified OnPremise to Cloud
- Azure Database integrated authentication with SSIS
- PowerBI Bookmarks! What are they for? How can I use them?
- Power BI Dataflows: How does the new tool work?
Administration Advanced Analytics Azure azure active directory Azure Machine Learning Azure Site Recovery Clustering Convert Bitmask to N:M database Data Exploration Data Science Disaster Recovery Excel High Availability Integration Services Many to Many Dax oracle Performance Powershell PoweShell Python refresh dataset Rstats SolidQ SQL Server SSIS Statistics T-SQL Troubleshooting Tuning SQL Server Visual Studio 2017