Lately, we are noticing a trend whereby traditional SANs are increasingly losing ground. This can be due to various reasons, such as forced migrations to the cloud, limited budget environments or even customers who are getting annoyed with their storage providers’ draconian terms and conditions. A common example is to find very costly maintenance agreements, higher-than-market disk size upgrade costs, as well as difficulties to expand/ improve hardware without having to completely replace it. There is also a strong trend to continue going virtual and trading servers like they were commodities. All the above is therefore contributing to an increase in this trend towards SDS, while the VSANs continue to attract new supporters.
WHAT CAN SOLIDQ DO FOR YOU?
Whether you need to enhance an existing platform or design an entirely new solution, SolidQ offers a suite of services to help you architect, integrate and optimize your Microsoft information platform.
- How to Better Evaluate the Goodness-of-Fit of Regressions
- Virtual SANs and the trend towards SDS
- How to bulk copy Azure ML Experiments from a Workspace to another one or do a Backup of them in Physical Files
- Creating an installer for your SSIS-assemblies
- Creating and using memory optimized tables in an application