When talking about technologies, speed and capacity in the transfer of data plays a fundamental role. That is why two of the most important technology companies in the world, such as Microsoft and Facebook, along with Telxius, a telephone infrastructure subsidiary, have inaugurated the most advanced transatlantic cable so far. The result of this ambitious project has been named Marea (Spanish for “Tide”) and its main aim is to satisfy the growing demand for Internet services and cloud computing in recent years. Marea is the most advanced subsea cable that crosses the Atlantic Ocean. The cable connects the United States (Virginia Beach) with Spain (Bilbao).
WHAT CAN SOLIDQ DO FOR YOU?
Whether you need to enhance an existing platform or design an entirely new solution, SolidQ offers a suite of services to help you architect, integrate and optimize your Microsoft information platform.
- PowerBI Bookmarks! What are they for? How can I use them?
- Power BI Dataflows: How does the new tool work?
- “On the fly” backup and restores without requiring intermediate storage
- Converting Excel files into csv and uploading files using SSIS
- Measure the Strength of Association Between Two Categorical Variables: Mosaic Plot and Chi-Square Test
Administration Advanced Analytics Azure azure active directory Azure Machine Learning Azure Site Recovery Convert Bitmask to N:M Data Exploration Data Science Disaster Recovery Excel Integration Services Many to Many Dax oracle Performance Powershell PoweShell Python refresh dataset Rstats SolidQ SQL Server SSIS Statistics T-SQL Tuning SQL Server Visual Studio 2017