Below is a comparison table between ETL tools: SQL Server Integration Services aka SSIS vs PowerCenter. What tool should I choose? What are the differences? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Do they meet my requirements and particular needs? These are some of the questions that you may have asked yourself at the start of any new project, and we will aim to answer them in this post by providing you with some key facts regarding two very potent tools: SQL Server Integration Services a.k.a. SSIS versus Informatica PowerCenter.
WHAT CAN SOLIDQ DO FOR YOU?
Whether you need to enhance an existing platform or design an entirely new solution, SolidQ offers a suite of services to help you architect, integrate and optimize your Microsoft information platform.
- PowerBI Bookmarks! What are they for? How can I use them?
- Power BI Dataflows: How does the new tool work?
- “On the fly” backup and restores without requiring intermediate storage
- Converting Excel files into csv and uploading files using SSIS
- Measure the Strength of Association Between Two Categorical Variables: Mosaic Plot and Chi-Square Test
Administration Advanced Analytics Azure azure active directory Azure Machine Learning Azure Site Recovery Convert Bitmask to N:M Data Exploration Data Science Disaster Recovery Excel Integration Services Many to Many Dax oracle Performance Powershell PoweShell Python refresh dataset Rstats SolidQ SQL Server SSIS Statistics T-SQL Tuning SQL Server Visual Studio 2017