In this entry, we will show you how to create bookmarks and a few different scenarios where they might be useful. Bookmarks are basically used to store the status of a specific report page including the filter selection and the visibility of the different objects, allowing the user to return to that same status by simply selecting the saved bookmark.
WHAT CAN SOLIDQ DO FOR YOU?
Whether you need to enhance an existing platform or design an entirely new solution, SolidQ offers a suite of services to help you architect, integrate and optimize your Microsoft information platform.
- Latency, the worst enemy for any Hybrid Cloud environment
- Azure Files Premium + SQL Server Failover Cluster instance = simplified OnPremise to Cloud
- Azure Database integrated authentication with SSIS
- PowerBI Bookmarks! What are they for? How can I use them?
- Power BI Dataflows: How does the new tool work?
Administration Advanced Analytics Azure azure active directory Azure Machine Learning Azure Site Recovery Clustering Convert Bitmask to N:M database Data Exploration Data Science Disaster Recovery Excel High Availability Integration Services Many to Many Dax oracle Performance Powershell PoweShell Python refresh dataset Rstats SolidQ SQL Server SSIS Statistics T-SQL Troubleshooting Tuning SQL Server Visual Studio 2017