In this blog post, we will show you some information regarding the new Power BI functionality known as Dataflow, that already exists in services such as Office 365. We must highlight that this new service is still in the Beta stages, so it is currently subject to modifications and updates.
WHAT CAN SOLIDQ DO FOR YOU?
Whether you need to enhance an existing platform or design an entirely new solution, SolidQ offers a suite of services to help you architect, integrate and optimize your Microsoft information platform.
- PowerBI Bookmarks! What are they for? How can I use them?
- Power BI Dataflows: How does the new tool work?
- “On the fly” backup and restores without requiring intermediate storage
- Converting Excel files into csv and uploading files using SSIS
- Measure the Strength of Association Between Two Categorical Variables: Mosaic Plot and Chi-Square Test
Administration Advanced Analytics Azure azure active directory Azure Machine Learning Azure Site Recovery Convert Bitmask to N:M Data Exploration Data Science Disaster Recovery Excel Integration Services Many to Many Dax oracle Performance Powershell PoweShell Python refresh dataset Rstats SolidQ SQL Server SSIS Statistics T-SQL Tuning SQL Server Visual Studio 2017