The increasing diversification of the type and volume of data, the lowering of computational processing costs and storage costs have opened a window of opportunity for the resurgence of a discipline that already existed on paper and among equations: Machine Learning.
- GPDR and HASH anonymisation
- Network latencies over 1ms. Are they enough for a good SQL server performance?
- Latency, the worst enemy for any Hybrid Cloud environment
- Azure Files Premium + SQL Server Failover Cluster instance = simplified OnPremise to Cloud
- Azure Database integrated authentication with SSIS
Administration Advanced Analytics Azure azure active directory Azure Machine Learning Azure Site Recovery Clustering Convert Bitmask to N:M database Data Exploration Data Science Disaster Recovery Excel High Availability Integration Services José Benjamín González Doval Many to Many Dax oracle Performance Powershell PoweShell Python refresh dataset Rstats SolidQ SQL Server SSIS Statistics T-SQL Troubleshooting Tuning SQL Server Validation Visual Studio 2017