As being the guest author on Itzik Ben Gan’s Inside MS SQL Server 2005: T-SQL Querying book, this blog might seem boasting to you. However, I did not write anything in the chapter 9 – Graphs, Trees, Hierarchies and Recursive Queries, and I am talking about this chapter. In a single day, I used the following solutions from the chapter:
– a tree;
– a directed acyclic graph;
– a undirected cyclic weighted graph;
– path enumerations;
– materialized path;
– transitive closure of the undirected cyclic weighted graph;
– all kinds of queries from the chapter.
I never used so much code and examples from a book directly in a project. This saved me days of work. Thanks, Yatz!
- Python for SQL Server Specialists Part 4: Python and SQL Server - April 24, 2018
- Python for SQL Server Specialists Part 3: Graphs and Machine Learning - April 11, 2018
- Python for SQL Server Specialists Part 2: Working with Data - March 22, 2018