I created a diagram for the standard learning path in Slovenia for SQL Server 2012. We are implementing this learning path together with Kompas Xnet. The learning path includes both, Microsoft and SolidQ courses. Our courses complement Microsoft courses. Note that for other countries, other learning paths might be more appropriate. SolidQ offers many SQL Server and related technologies courses. We offer some of these courses in Slovenia as well; however, as these additional courses are usually scheduled on demand, I did not include them in this standard learning path picture. The path includes the following categories:
- DBA – database administration;
- DEV – database development;
- DW / EIM – data warehousing and enterprise information management;
- BI – business intelligence.
Here is the diagram.
- Python for SQL Server Specialists Part 4: Python and SQL Server - April 24, 2018
- Python for SQL Server Specialists Part 3: Graphs and Machine Learning - April 11, 2018
- Python for SQL Server Specialists Part 2: Working with Data - March 22, 2018